Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Green T Newsletter































My wife, Arceli, is a LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional) and a green advocate, started a newsletter for her work about eco-friendly topics, tips, news and such. Im so proud of having a wife with a dignified passion.

A few months ago she had the chance to speak in front of a crowd on Earth Day Celebration. My daughter asked her what exactly she's been talking about to the audience. Arceli told her about how she's "trying to save the planet earth." My daughter replied with excitement "WOW, Nanay! are you a superhero? I wanna be like you!"

I made an illustration for a new column for her latest newsletter about how we should be turning off our lights, computers and other electric powered machines if not in use.

Click HERE to read Arceli Redila's newsletter.

No comments: