Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Orlando, Florida

Just a glimpse of our tiresome yet pleasurable trip to Orlando. I gave one camera to my daughter that actually took nice images. It's fascinating really. Handing camera to a child and giving them the opportunity to take photos can give you the chance to know what interest them. We were standing in the line for a carrousel ride then the next thing I know, I saw her walking away, stood before a safety sign and took a shot. The collage photo below is a sample of her shots.




Driving home at dusk with my wife and daughter, all worn-out, slept halfway through the 5 hour drive. The sun at the back offering its tender goodnight. On the way home, I drove to a wrong exit and as usual I made a u-turn. Typical. (Kawawa ako sa alaska ni misis)

No comments: