Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's on that Tray?


http://bongredila.com/files/tray.jpg

"What's on that tray?"
People asked me what are the things I use when working particularly when drawing. So here is what's in my drawing tray.  First of all I am so proud of this tray because I made it myself 9 years ago. I made it since I couldn't find the perfect tray that I really like and fits my tools.

http://bongredila.com/files/inking_tools.jpg

Starting from left: 2 HB Graphite Pencil, .25 Koh-I-Noor Rapidosketch Drawing Pen, .50mm Micron Pen, .25mm Micron Pen, #3 Winsor & Newton watercolor brush,  Grumbacher Goldenedge Round Series 4620, Speedball Hunt 102 Crow Quill, Speedball C-5 Flat Calligraphy Pen, Kneaded Eraser, Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser.  And in the center is a 2-Ounce Super Black India Ink.


Once in a while I also use a drawing glove that I made out of an ordinary winter glove because my hand tend to hurt sometimes bleed a bit  when inking for 6 to 8 hours straight.

No comments: