Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Collection of Poems by Brandon Avery Clarke

I enjoy doing illustrations and artwork to accompany a poetry - working and illustrating poems by Brandon Avery Clarke is a pure bliss... and a pain in the cheek muscles I must say. His work is so brilliant that you'll realize the ache on your face is caused by you smiling from beginning to the end. I started illustrating this project in the early part of September (I think). And all's well and dandy collaborating with the bright minded Mr. Clarke. You should watch out and remember this gentleman's name. Just a word of advice. Image below is when I worked on one of his poems called "O'Me O'My". I'm so much in love working at nights 'til dawn. The world is sleeping and peaceful, just me sipping hot coffee while listening to NPR podcast and perhaps Ennio Morricone. I always try to make sure I'm not that sleepy enough to dip my pen on my coffee cup instead of the inkwell.

 

No comments: